|HOME > Public Announcement >Latest news
|2020“Future Stars”The 11th International Children Wushu Competition Regulation
“Future Stars” The 11th International Children Wushu Competition Regulation
1. Competition events:
(1) Personal elective quan (children elective quan should be included in the basic gestures and foot posture）
(2) Group wushu quan, cao（quan, weapon items should be included in the basic gestures and foot posture）
(3) Competition items: (appendix 1)
2. Methods of registration:
(1) Every competitor is allowed to register 2 sing. event and 1 group routine series.
(2) For group wushu act performance, more than 5 people (include 5 people) can be grouped together. Based on kindergartens or training organizations to attend the competition.
3. Details of Regulations:
(1) The competition comprises of sing. events and group events.
(2) The rules and regulations being used in this competition “The traditional competition method” formulated by the Wushu Administrative Center of General Administration Sport, and all additional rules of information will be included in this regulation.
(3) Competition age categories: under 6 years old (born after 1 Jan 2014)
(4) Time limitation of all events: Refer to the Hong Kong International Wushu Competition rules
(5) Rules of group wushu act performance: allow men and women combination; allow coaches remedial instruction outside, allow match any music, or use the password, athletes fewer than 5, each one less people clasp 0.5 points.
(6) Who participate in The 10th International Children Wuhu Competition are not also participate in Hong Kong International Wuhu Competition. If you want to attend the Hong Kong International Wushu Competition, shall be register additional arrording to the rules.
4. Relevant charges: Refer to the Hong Kong International Wushu Competition rules. The participant who has applied two sing. events can take part in group events for free.
5. Rankings and awards:
(1) Awards are presented to the top 8 places of sing. events according to male group and female group, different classifications, top3 players will receive gold, silver and bronze medals and certificates respectively. Rank 4-8 will receive certificates.
(2) For group events, rankings will be according to bare hand, weapons, top 8 pairs will be recorded. Top 3 teams will receive winning trophies, certificates (one for each player) and medals (one for each player) respectively; 1st place: HK$1,000.00, 2nd place: HK$500.00, 3rd place: HK$3, 00.00, rank 4-8 will receive cups and certificates (one for each team) respectively.
(3)No matter how many person or team to participate, it only counts the actual number (i.e. one for one winner) for every sing. and group event.
(4) All participants of this competition will receive souvenir.
6. Registrations: Refer to the Hong Kong international wushu competition rules